Let Elizabeth Speak

I am not a member of the Green Party. I have been but not since 1980. Right now I am not a member of any party, but if I were, I would be a member of the NDP, the party I have been, off and on, a member of since 1980.

That long introduction notwithstanding, I am adding my voice to those throughout Canada who are calling for democratic election debates. The Green Party is a national party, they have nominated candidates across the country, they collect a decent vote - they are, in short, everything you would want from a national party. And more.

In the next election, let Elizabeth May (or any other leader of the Green Party) speak. There is no justification for continuing to keep Canada's fifth party silent. And if you agree with me (and are Canadian), sign the petition. I did.

Comments

Popular Posts